Reply to Thread

Thread: MMHO is shutting down!

Server
    CLA01

MMHO is shutting down!

Dear Heroes,

Unfortunately, the Dev Team decided to shut down the game at the end of this year and we would like to share with you some additional information regarding this process and decision.

REFUND and MONEY
    • Is all my money gone when you close this game?
    In line with our Terms of Use we will grant you 60 days to invest your purchased premium currency in the game. After 60 days, this will no longer be possible as all bought premium currency and items will no longer be accessible when the game is closed.
    • I want my money back! / Refund
    In accordance with our Terms of Use and the regulations mentioned, this is not possible.

Close other games of BB as well
    • You will close all other BB games as well?
    We don´t plan to close any other games.

We continue your game
    • Can´t you provide us the game – we are happy to continue to run the game?
    Due to organizational, technical and legal reasons, this is not possible. Might & Magic Heroes Online is running with Flash which will no longer be supported after 2020.
    • Which costs do we have to cover in order to keep the game up and running?
    We are sorry but we won´t share any information regarding costs, income or user data.

Legal
    • Are you allowed to close this game?
    The closing happens in accordance to our Terms of Use and Terms of Conditions.
    • What happens with our data? (Data-protection)
    The data is saved in accordance to the German Data protection act. Please contact our customer support, if you want to request the deletion of your personal data.

Friends
    • Will I lose all my friends?
    From the moment the game is closed you can´t get in contact with any of your in-game friends. Still, you have time until 30.12.2020 to assure, that you can continue your friendship outside of Might & Magic Heroes Online.

Why
    • Why do you have to close the game?
    This decision wasn’t easy for us and we tried to find other ways. But in the end we decided to close the games and focus on other projects. The end of the Flash technology played a big role in this decision.
    Forum
    • Can´t you keep the forum open for us?
    Due to organizational reasons we need to close the forum together with the game.
    What about the other F2P games?
    • What about The Settlers Online?
    We will continue working on The Settlers Online and are currently preparing a switch from Flash to Unity.

Best regards,
    The whole Might&Magic: Heroes Online community team.

Server
    CLA01
    Hello. It's nice that you're finishing, but I would like to see back your money that you took this morning for a seal that I did not receive .. the transaction took place from the phone number .. + 420723914276 and it was a package for 99 CZK

Server
    CLA01
    It is understandable that you do not disclose your finances, income and costs - it is a private matter for every person and company as well
    MMHO players also have private matters and there is no way to value them in any way. How will you evaluate our dreams and hopes for this game? How much will the company earn on the death of dreams and hopes? Many players have been living this game since the first MMH edition, just like me. I'm 58 years old and the news of the game's death is like I'm going to die in two months. I don't know how I can be happy about it.
    best regards
    Dead MMHO player

Server
    CLA01
    Good Afternoon why You Delete The best of the best Game MMO? I Play in Heroes from 2014 and this decision hurt me and the others players Please don't delete this game MMHO is My pasion and I Think This decision Isn't good

Server
    CLA01
    The answer to why the game ends is not so mysterious. Four years ago, Bugisoft stopped developing the game. The BluByte team finished all the work not only on the development of new things, but mainly on bug fixes. There you need to look for a start. Support teams in individual languages were abolished and not even a broken euro was invested in the development of the game. Were it not for the fact that players spent a lot on seals, the servers were probably shut down much earlier. Now that the flash player is over, the end can be waited for. Redesigning the game into a new environment would be a costly thing. In addition, the original team would have to be replaced and try to redo the unfinished work after BluByte. With more and more time without new content, players are gradually moving elsewhere. There were also fewer and fewer new players. Maybe the game would die without the end of the flash player.

It is a pity that Bugisoft "takes care" of everything from the world of HoMaM in this way.
    Heroes 6 - huge plans, promises and the ending was quick and humiliating. Players have not received new content or fixed bugs. The exchange of programming studies during the development of the game did not help either. Just for little money, miracles cannot be done while you wait.
    Heroes 7 - even more crap about working with fans. Plans for more races, plans for more stories ... and reality? End after the first data disk, end of support, so again unfinished work full of bugs.
    The same fate as Heroes Online some time ago met another game Might & Magic X: Legacy.
    Last edited by YarBek; 06.11.20 at 19:50.
    Nikdy není tak špatně, aby nemohl přijít další patch.
    It is never so badly that it could not be another patch.

Server
    CLA01
    After playing like this, I will not trust this company or its games anymore. I will not recommend the games to any friends. C'est la vie.

Server
    CLA01
    (*)

Reply to Thread