Reply to Thread

Thread: Small or not active guilds should be deleted

Server
    CLA01

Small or not active guilds should be deleted

Suggest to make term of cancelling every guilds which do not have at least 20 active players in last week.
    Maybe than at lower level of guilds would be possible to have 60 players in active guilds.

Server
    CLA01
    chory na gołwe jestes tyle mam ci do napisania !
    nie pozdrawiam

Server
    CLA01
    Depends on what week you search...usually the guild is active when they have intence expedition, and only that week.
    I personaly invested a lot in my guild and do not agree.
    Perhaps another way to select guilds, like how high they go in expeditions once a month. Guilds that do not reach ever 39 are weak guilds. And a new guild should have at least 6 months to proove it s worth. It takes time to become strong.
    And anyway, who wants to join a good guild I'm sure comes itself, no need to delete other guild for that.
    Seriously, game has bigger problems than this!

Server
    CLA01
    Yalpu, thi is shaming and naminig?
    Last edited by TOM-BLISKI; 03.02.17 at 17:21. Reason: not seen seconnd reply at typing

Server
    CLA01
    I see that frozen game has a bad impact for mental health some of the players

My counter-proposal for your idea:

delete all accounts with nick name started ''TOM-'' maybe then would be possible to have players with a different nick names ...

Yalpu, thi is shaming and naminig?
    NO it is worries about you
    Last edited by okogi; 03.02.17 at 17:32.

Server
    CLA01
    What a stupid idea about deleting guilds with less than 20 active players - it is the guild leader's decision what kind of guild they want to have.
    However, expanding the guild capacity to 100 members is something we do want. The oldest players remember guilds with hundreds of members, then cut to 100 and 50 members - we all remember that there was no difference in the game's performance with guilds having 100 and 50 people.
    At the moment many guilds are divided in two - 'main' guild plus 'academy for small levels' just because there's not enough space for everyone.
    We would all benefit from bringing back the 100 members limit in each guild.

Server
    CLA01
    Well, that's bullshit. I know what guilds have 40 members and are less active than 15 guild members. And why measure where guild occur in the expedition? Maybe just a fun game, help and advice to newcomers or doing raids.
    Nikdy není tak špatně, aby nemohl přijít další patch.
    It is never so badly that it could not be another patch.

Reply to Thread