Reply to Thread

Thread: New lands and monsters after next update?

Server
    CLA01

Question New lands and monsters after next update?

Hi everyone!
    Heroes Online it's great game (excluding bugs). But this game is more and more boring. Why? Last updates didn't give us something new. What do I mean? I can kill all bosses with closed eyes. I did it a hundred times or more.
    Me and a lot of playes (I think) expect:
    • new city/land or,
    • continuation of the story in the game or,
    • new castle with new monsters or,
    • bigger guild province with new special buildings or,
    • new skills (with better balance) or,
    • very difficult boss (for example only in party battle).
    Please UBI do something For us, for You... for better game.

Server
    CLA01
    Hi Asarhaddon,

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us! I will forward them to the development team.

Server
    CLA01
    We return to such a request already well over a year's time ... Really it was nice to actually introduce a new boss or bosses, a new location of existing or new creatures. We admittedly provinces expeditions but still basically the same thing. I join the request speaker.
    P.S. Please, for a change not delete my post.

Server
    CLA01
    Well another year have pass and still no sins of any big changes...this game has a huge potential but developers are wasting it so badly be not giving players new content. Sure you ppl are adding some events bosses, monsters ( that can be bought only at the time of an event going on ) items, but really do you think that this will stop old players from leaving or bring some new players to your game? are you just planning to let it all perish away? you are not planing on developing any new homm games so why not put some work to this one? add new rases, expand the map, give players something brand new, big, and fresh for gods sake

Server
    CLA01
    this project is abandoned, just like Anno online and few more
    W grze: Nekrus, nekromanta 30+30 lvl
    Bestiariusz | Zdolności Kleryka | Zdolności Nekromanty | Jednostki Przystani

Server
    CLA01
    Dear Ubi banning users instead of repairing the fault and losing beta testers in the light of European and Polish law this game has a profit potential that you will not use why your actions are so destructive ?? In other companies for the discovery by beta testers of the error they are rewarded I would like to answer honestly because it is at least very oddly ridiculous

Server
    CLA01
    i think Karol is right, this game is a lost cost, they probably wont even answer this post or a "bot" will answer this. Ubi is focused on putting money in for honor, they dont care about heroes anymore just look at their last game within HoH uniwers... lasy and really sad

Reply to Thread