Closed Thread

Thread: Submission Topic: The Hero in Shining Armor!

Server
    CLA01

Submission Topic: The Hero in Shining Armor!

Please post your submissions below, all other posts will be removed without warning.

Server
    CLA01
    Hellow.
    My name is FireQueen_1,( known also as Cristix)
    I'd like to say that ADITUD is the hero that helped me the most.
    (We both play on server CLA01)

ADITUD is a very good player, has a good strategy in fights and is very understanding as a person.
    I still remeber how we first met when he invited me to Mawrog, for he was a fresh hero then.
    We are friends since then.
    He helped me to raise my new made guild, FireCurse, when it had nothing in it done.
    He convinced other heroes to join our guild and he helped small member too to raise in level..
    We made our first expeditions toghether, expert battles for guild, weekly bosses, and so much more.
    I consider him my left hand in ruling my guild and we take decisions toghether for my guild.
    I'd be glad if he would win the prise that he really deserves.
    So- please choose ADITUD for the nice prise.
    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Cristix; 30.07.16 at 08:20.

Server
    CLA01
    Hi,

I'd like to submit the best player I've ever known, who is by all means the most helpful player in CLA server: Apath.
    She is one of the very first players in the game, and the most experienced and skillful that I've ever met in my 2 years adventure in the game.
    Apath is the silent helper for all those lost souls in the Help Chat, helping, advising and teaching small levels.
    She likes to try out new tactics and is eager to share her observations.
    Her skills and knowledge of the game is universal, and she is always ready to help.
    Most of my game skills (and many other players, too) come from her advise.
    As a guild leader, she works twice as hard to enhance the guild province and so to make the game easier for other players.
    When possible, she even reaches out to smaller guilds with help.
    She's the best example of a helpful player, and I would love to see her rewarded at last for the last two years of her dedication.

Thank you for your attention and please make Apath win!

Regards,
    KrwawaAnna

Server
    CLA01
    There is the only one Hero in Shinig Armor. His name is GhostRider30. [CLA01 server]
    According to the ancient legend, he killed 30 dragons in one battle and saved an angel with broken wings!
    After that famous fight he settled down and devoted himself to defending the good name of Ashan.

As a person, he is an example of a damn good hero. But a humble one. He takes part in every activity in guild's life.
    Patient, loyal, kind, forgiving for other people. He trains his skills in expeditions and shares his knowledge with everyone!
    This is unbelievable, but he has always time to help other people... everyday, every time! He plays fair play, he keeps the rules, We can count on him!

We are the voice of The Guild "NoPasaran". We love MMHO. We believe that players like GhostRiders30 should be discovered.

Last edited by warmazter; 11.08.16 at 23:53.

Server
    CLA01

Hero

The hero in shining armor? Well, he is more of a hero in the armor spattered with blood enemies. It's a death knight, who always throws where the biggest battle bloodbath. The general who hates seeing their troops die. Master of tactics and strategy. But it is also a mentor inexperienced warriors. It is the creator of many manuals and strategic precepts to lead the battle. He led my steps shortly after my arrival in Ashan and became one of my friends. Helped and continues to help many new players to familiarize themselves with the principles of the game. A lot of players from the Czech Republic and Slovakia benefited from his work on the forum and in the game. Guild Vevodstvi Lva (The Lion duchy) is under the leadership of an oasis of calm. He sets an example to others in an activity, always happy to advise and help.
    Therefore, I propose as my / our hero: Mrochomor from CLA server

One for all - I suggest
    All for one - vote
    AnikoPerro

Server
    CLA01
    [QUOTE=warmazter;58428]There is the only one Hero in Shinig Armor. His name is GhostRider30. [CLA01 server]
    According to the ancient legend, he killed 30 dragons in one battle and saved an angel with broken wings!
    After that famous fight he settled down and devoted himself to defending the good name of Ashan.

As a person, he is an example of a damn good hero. But a humble one. He takes part in every activity in guild's life.
    Patient, loyal, kind, forgiving for other people. He trains his skills in expeditions and shares his knowledge with everyone!
    This is unbelievable, but he has always time to help other people... everyday, every time! He plays fair play, he keeps the rules, We can count on him!

We are the voice of The Guild "NoPasaran". We love MMHO. We believe that players like GhostRiders30 should be discovered.

I totally agree that GhostRider30 is a noble player and worthy of the prize, and I personally admire his skills. He ALSO deserves a reward for his hard work.
    On a side note, more space is used to promote your guild than the player - makes me think that it's just an excuse to have an extra way to get new guild members

Closed Thread