Reply to Thread

Thread: My spells don't always work

Server
    CLA01

My spells don't always work

I have problem with not working spells and not only spells. sometimes I can't see enemy movements, sometimes my soldiers move to place but I can't see them move and the same story is with enemy . I have downloaded the latest adobe flash player, deleted cache and cookies and still same problem, I have tried different computer and I had same story.

Server
    CLA01
    Hi anna1979,

Have you tried to download our slim client yet and switch the plugin from flash player to google plugin? Maybe this brings you an improvement?

It might also help to deactivate the hardware acceleration, which can be found in the flash settings, when opening the options screen in the game.

Another option would be to set the cache storage for the flash player to "unlimited", this option can also be found in the flash settings.

When you suffer the same issue on another computer in the same network, this could also be related to your connection. If you are using a VPN or Proxy, please try to deactivate those.

Server
    CLA01
    Everyone has this problem, but no one no longer wants to talk about it. How to play three years, so this problem as many others still exist. And the only advice is to repeatedly refresh the browser.

Constant talk of cookies and flash version is no longer comfortable and frivolous.
    Pokój | Anananda | TYTUS

Reply to Thread