Reply to Thread

Thread: hard battle not working on automatic battle.

Server
    CLA01

hard battle not working on automatic battle.

Hello
    When i started playing i used sometimes hard battle on automatic battle - i have many weak units to recruit and not so many time for normal battles . since last week its doesnt working... i can mark hard battle and automatic battle when i have enough battle power, then i can click on "attack" but after that game is back me to province map... just like as if nothing had happened...

Regards!

Server
    CLA01
    Hello,

I am sorry to hear you are experience issues with the game, have you tried to clear your cache & cookies already?

Server
    CLA01
    Yes, many times.... notching change.

Server
    CLA01
    of course i tried to clear cache on browser and flash player cache too... so what we can do now ? i care about hard battle on auto fight... im playing on opera browser.

Server
    CLA01
    i even buyed two patents for auto fights (one day + seven day).... so... there is any support here? I care about hard auto fight -> there are missions with hard fight, i havent time to do them all non auto.

Server
    CLA01
    Hi OstatniCesarz,

Can you please get in touch with our support via the support page so they can have a closer look?

Server
    CLA01
    Yours support partially resolve problem but i didn't get any sound... very sad... Should i check all time is it resolve or not ? cant expect any sound? i noticed that only by accident...

Server
    CLA01
    Have you tried using another browser yet? Please also check the sound settings in options, maybe it was deactivated.

Reply to Thread