Reply to Thread

Thread: Event pop-up window

Server
    CLA01

Event pop-up window

I think a good idea would be to let the players decide if they want to watch this annoying window every time they log in. Or relogin what is a necessity for me during events because of the more than usual lags and poor server performance :/
    It's pretty easy to implement as a checkbox and a text in the bottom of the pop-up window: "v Do not show me this window again". I don't feel any need to watch info about event I'm not interested in.

Server
    CLA01
    I totally agree with DanteAlfaro and I think that a solution which he proposed is really good but I think that this window should show up us only when we get our daily bonus.
    If someone is interested in, will take advantage in spite of all.

For now we wasting our priceless time for example - when we need to refresh site because of no spells (btw nobody fixed this yet) in coop battle and do this fast, and we can't because we have to wait a few seconds more for load this window about event which everyone saw at least hundred times every day, every hour, if someone have worse computer or internet is impossible to return to the battle at time and in most cases our hero turn is gone.

Server
    CLA01
    Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback about the event pop-up window. I will make sure to forward it.

Reply to Thread