Closed Thread

Thread: Why are not logged

Server
    CLA01

Why are not logged

Hi Iam TheVendetta Why are not logged? and I want to ask you whether it may put more control of the players [removed] servers till on the global chat uses vulgar other players thx so much V
    Last edited by BB_Wolfberry; 10.05.16 at 17:51.

Server
    CLA01
    Hi Pomsta24,

The servers have been restarted to address the issues and you should be able to log in again.

I edited your post and removed the playername. Please report any rule violations and harassment in chat to our support (best with screenshots showing the chat and offense) so we can investigate further and take the necessary steps. Here on forum this is the wrong location to report these players, as this could be considered naming and shaming and only cause fights.

Server
    CLA01
    thx mate I just hope they understand Slovak because he writes in Slovak

Server
    CLA01
    and Where do I send pictures?

Server
    CLA01
    Once you get the confirmation that the ticket is received you can reply to it and attach the screenshots as file attachment. Or you can use a free image hoster and just put the link to the screenshot in your first message.

Closed Thread