Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guild History

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by bogysko View Post
    it is good idea and i think they can do give permision to guilde leaders set up which creatures a how many can buy every members of guild
    How would you do it from the technical point of view?
    Setting limits to each member individually?
    Setting limits by range of members?
    Setting a general limit for all members?

Server
    CLA01
    Only the last option could be quite simple to implement and it would not have made the game even slower

Server
    CLA01
    UP!

I refresh the topic. It is very timely and necessary.
    The need to expand the options for managing the guild!
    In the end, it sturdy and durable Guilds keep this game!

Anananda | TYTUS
    Pokój | Anananda | TYTUS

Server
    CLA01
    Of course I can see who did expeditions at a certain level but I'd like to know also how many battles they do at that level.
    I loose much time to count them- as I made a contest in my guild and must count them to see the winner ( I give gifts to the best expeditionary hero)
    For someone makes only 2-3 while others do 5-6 at same level. So better if the game could count them.

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristix View Post
    Of course I can see who did expeditions at a certain level but I'd like to know also how many battles they do at that level.
    I loose much time to count them- as I made a contest in my guild and must count them to see the winner ( I give gifts to the best expeditionary hero)
    For someone makes only 2-3 while others do 5-6 at same level. So better if the game could count them.
    I thought about the same I mean about a contest but as you've noticed it's hard to count them all. It could be done in a form of a table instead of a listing. It could also easier to check out if all treasures are collected at a certain level.

Server
    CLA01
    In the expeditions you can see who made how many battles and who collected treasures. Just click to the magnifying glas next to the gate you are playing in and after that to the log. Here is a screenshot for it. http://prnt.sc/c04woo

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Aericura View Post
    In the expeditions you can see who made how many battles and who collected treasures. Just click to the magnifying glas next to the gate you are playing in and after that to the log. Here is a screenshot for it. http://prnt.sc/c04woo
    Yes, but you have to count them manually while you scroll the log.
    Give us better servers!

Server
    CLA01
    It takes me daily at least 1 hour daily to count the battles each member did the day before.
    It is very boring but must be done to select members propely and kick the lazy out.
    That is what a good guild leader must do!
    I want to make expedition in that hour not counting.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2