Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guild History

Server
    CLA01

Lightbulb Guild History

Hi,

When your guild becomes too large and you promote some members to officers, you need to know who recruited or dismissed guild members.
    We are currently having many problems with members being kicked from guild and nobody knows who is the responsible.
    The same way we have new members that nobody knows who recruited!

We just need a history/registry like we have in all guild buildings... Without this is impossible to keep the discipline and order inside a hierarchical structure!

Thx

Server
    CLA01
    I would personally prefer to have an insight into guild members' contribution in the guild missions - similar to the log in expeditions.
    Everyone could see who does the guild battles and other tasks. All other types of contribution are registered and easily accessible except for this.
    Please implement that.

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by hannamartinez View Post
    I would personally prefer to have an insight into guild members' contribution in the guild missions - similar to the log in expeditions.
    Everyone could see who does the guild battles and other tasks. All other types of contribution are registered and easily accessible except for this.
    Please implement that.
    I couldn't agree more
    And Evil_Slaughter has a point, too.

Server
    CLA01
    Thank you for this feedback and idea sharing. I will make sure to forward it

Server
    CLA01
    Hello. Regarding the history/registry, giving some titles to the ones that defeat, let`s say 300 battles in expedition would be nice. You can also give a title to the guild member that has most expedition battles in the guild. And of course, an exclusive title for the one that has the most expedition battles defeated from the entire server. I suggest Puzzle Solver, The Fearless Dragon, Ashan`s Legend. This will be renewed every week when expedition starts.Thanks
    Last edited by Streangul; 15.03.16 at 15:20.

Server
    CLA01
    Sounds like a great idea

Server
    CLA01
    Hellow. I would like to know how many expedition battles each member does on dificulty levels 0-9, 10-19, 20-29 and so on eachexpedition week..
    And a little prise- who does 25, 50 or 100 battles to earn a special prise would be nice too.

Server
    CLA01
    Unless you're doing expedition in a flash of the light mode, you can easily check which member did which fights and which member took which treasures. You click on a given gate and the magnifying glass, then diary.

What I would like to see is which members actively participate in the guild quests and which ones just take benefit of them. As for now, you can only rely on the members declarations and that's it.

One more suggestion - whenever a member leaves the guild or is simply removed, it would be nice to see a pop up window saying who left/was removed (by whom), for example:
    XXX left your guild
    or
    XXX was removed from the guild by YYY.

Quote Originally Posted by Cristix View Post
    Hellow. I would like to know how many expedition battles each member does on dificulty levels 0-9, 10-19, 20-29 and so on eachexpedition week..
    And a little prise- who does 25, 50 or 100 battles to earn a special prise would be nice too.

Server
    CLA01
    it is good idea and i think they can do give permision to guilde leaders set up which creatures a how many can buy every members of guild
    Existuju jen 2 nazory: ten MUJ a ten SPATNY

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by bogysko View Post
    it is good idea and i think they can do give permision to guilde leaders set up which creatures a how many can buy every members of guild
    It certainly could have prevented stealing creatures by some users. In some way, of course. But in general terms, I think it is not necessary as you can create your own internal guild rules.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast