Reply to Thread

Thread: Discussion round: Support changes.

Server
    CLA01

Discussion round: Support changes.

Dear Heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the 'Support Changes.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya
    Last edited by BB_Wolfberry; 18.02.16 at 20:58. Reason: fixed the link

Server
    CLA01
    What we need do to contact support for bugs and looseds troops now?

Server
    CLA01
    Hi Elodin_El_Grande,

If you have the supporter status, you can just use the contact form on the website. If you don't have the supporter status yet, you can post these issues here on the forums, but our support team is not able to assist you with these matters anymore.

You can easily check if you have this status by going to http://clb.heroes-online.com/en-US/support

If you see a short list of options, you do not have the supporter status yet.

If you see a longer list of options, you do have the supporter status.

Server
    CLA01
    ok thanks, i just check and i have the short list, i dont have the suporter status yet... what i need do to have it then?

Server
    CLA01
    Hi Elodin_El_Grande,

Players can gain the supporter status in two different ways:

* Supporting the game by buying Hero Seals at least once.

* Rewarded by the community team or support team. (This may be achieved by helping other players, providing constructive feedback, reporting bugs etc.)

To sum it up you will be able to achieve the status of a supporter not only by spending a bit of money, but also by actively participating in the community over a period of time.

Server
    CLA01
    Its a bit unfair, i think... you make a game with more bugs than items ^^ sorry but i never use 1 $ for a game with so many bugs, and i think its unfair because all who are playing your game can be able to write to supporters when he loss troops for your bugs.... Repair the game bugs and the people dont need reclaim... When a player gets kicked from your server during a battle why you dont take the gold if he can afford it? You take 5%-20% of his troops and he is not leaving the battle he is kicked for your bugs (in other words you kick him for battle) and above you take his troops, he has law to recclaim the lost troops, for that reason i think its unfair that supporter status... Now i understand why the people is leaving the game since last week.
    Thanks

Reply to Thread