Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroic tiersand Dragonblood

Server
    CLA01

Question Heroic tiers and Dragonblood

Why there is no proportion on Dragonblood gained at the end of an Heroic battle of your actual tier ? Example: you have 4 Heroic tier, if you win a battle of this difficult you gain 20 Dragonblood but if you win a battle of 3-2-1 difficult you gain always 5 Dragonblood. It's annoing
    I think it will be for example: tier 3 - 15, tier 2 - 10, tier 1 - 5. (second numer will be Dragonblood gained when you win the battle)
    Last edited by Juxeph; 25.04.19 at 11:55. Reason: Real quantity

Server
    CLA01
    Hi Juxeph,

Please contact our support team about this issue, they will investigate and assist you further.

Server
    CLA01
    I think it is not only my problem

Server
    CLA01
    I don't think this is a bug. You win 20 Dragonblood on the highest tier you have. It makes it more difficult to gain the 13 tier but it's also more fun! (for me at least)

Server
    CLA01
    Not even close. This is a Juxeph's suggestion, not a problem, that amount of the dragonsteel ought to be gained more reasonably as you reach higher heroic tiers (while playing on lower tiers), as having tier 12 and fighting tiers 1-11 doesn't really make a difference (in terms of acquiring dragonsteel). Hope it's more intelligible now.

Reply to Thread