Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Battle issues

Server
    CLA01

Battle issues

Hello.. i have some problems during a battle. It happens very often that a can't see my action ( f.e. if i click for attack nothing happens and it switch to another unit or if i move with unit it doesn't move but it seems enemy can see unit on the spot where it's suppose to be ) it makes big mess in battle ... i saw topic with same problem like mine but nothing works...

http://forum.cla.heroes-online.com/t...t-is-happening

Server
    CLA01
    I have the same issues, my spells don't work, my creatures don't move and attack, but my enemy do :/
    And btw. where is chat?!
    I have already emptied flash player cache and my browser cache too ( i still don't know how it can help me, when everybody has the same problems and i'm not the only one) and it doesn't help.
    This is not the first time when that issue appeared, maybe somebody should fix this?

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritmonger View Post
    Hello.. i have some problems during a battle. It happens very often that a can't see my action ( f.e. if i click for attack nothing happens and it switch to another unit or if i move with unit it doesn't move but it seems enemy can see unit on the spot where it's suppose to be ) it makes big mess in battle ... i saw topic with same problem like mine but nothing works...

http://forum.cla.heroes-online.com/t...t-is-happening

Same here

Gabriel-Allon
    the same, the game is bugged, dont work properly. i bet u will hear the same answer, plz clear cash bla.... ..... .... etc. game is unplayable.bye

Server
    CLA01
    I have those battle glitches too... And I need to use F5 a lot... It's fucking annoying, that after 3 years of existence of the game these kinds of bug appears!!

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by Apatheia View Post
    I have the same issues, my spells don't work, my creatures don't move and attack, but my enemy do :/
    And btw. where is chat?!
    I have already emptied flash player cache and my browser cache too ( i still don't know how it can help me, when everybody has the same problems and i'm not the only one) and it doesn't help.
    This is not the first time when that issue appeared, maybe somebody should fix this?
    Yes, they will fix it - during their "working hours"

Server
    CLA01
    I assure you, they will fix this problem as soon as it possible. Also please report this metter to our support team.

Regards

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Shiva View Post
    I assure you, they will fix this problem as soon as it possible. Also please report this metter to our support team.

Regards
    I truly hope that they will, and it wouldn't hurt them to let us know what they are working on at the moment.
    BTW, reporting anything to the support is pointless, the only response from the support (after reporting this bug and many others) is: I'm sorry, I can't help you at the moment, case closed.

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by hannamartinez View Post
    I truly hope that they will, and it wouldn't hurt them to let us know what they are working on at the moment.
    BTW, reporting anything to the support is pointless, the only response from the support (after reporting this bug and many others) is: I'm sorry, I can't help you at the moment, case closed.
    They need to know as much as you can tell them about this problem, also it's important how many players has it.

Server
    CLA01
    the same..

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast