Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Battle issues

Server
    CLA01
    The problem is the same for me. I've found this semi-solution: every time I don't see the effect of a move or an ability I swich to an other game window or tab. In the new one I can see the effect of the action in the battle. I've to do this every two action. It's very annoyng.

Server
    CLA01
    Same here...

Server
    CLA01
    This game is worthless, yesterday i have the same story, nothing was working proper now in the morning chat isnt working, i pay for this game lot of money and they still have problems whit this game.

Server
    CLA01
    I have the same problem,i have some problems during a battle. It happens very often that a can't see my action ( f.e. if i click for attack nothing happens and it switch to another unit or if i move with unit it doesn't move but it seems enemy can see unit on the spot where it's suppose to be ) it makes big mess in battle ... i saw topic with same problem like mine but nothing works...i empty flash and browser cache but this don;t work.HELP

Server
    CLA01
    Hi harison,

Sometimes it helps to try using a different browser than the one you are currently using, to exclude any browser or plugin related issues.

Please also check if your flash player is up to date: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

If you have not tried it yet, you can also try the slim client in our download section and switch to the Chrome plugin. Steam app offers same option, in case you are using Steam to connect.

Server
    CLA01
    I have the same problem. I notice I got two versions of adobe player installed and a swf player, I removed all and install back and te problem appear less but I still have the same issue for some creatures. The annoying thing is that your turn is lost without doing any damage because the position on board is not matching the real one so the click is always faulty...

Server
    CLA01
    the same here .

Server
    CLA01
    I uninstall adobe flash entirely, and then I reset IE settings to defaults, then a restart to PC, then install flash back. Now it seems to be fixed.

[LE] I have another issue now, after a few days from my find. The loading screen never ends. I can login and pres the central button to play the game, then the progress bar goes from zero to 100 percent as usual, and it stays there for ages. The tips window, just above the progress bar, disappears after a while, but the loading animation from the bottom right side is continously animate and nothimg else happen.
    Last edited by corero; 02.01.17 at 02:32. Reason: new issue

Server
    CLA01
    hola buenas tengo problemas con el chat, no funciona me repite una y otra vez el mismo mensaje,ademas me esta pasando lo mismo que a los otros compañeros en las batallas,es muy frustran te jugar así pueden arreglarlo por favor
    ???

Server
    CLA01
    problema resuelto thanks

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2