Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug in piggy expiedition mission

Server
    CLA01

Exclamation Bug in piggy expiedition mission

Hi. May I ask You a question about piggy expedition quest? We found piggy in expedition. But somethink happend, we can't go in to the maze. What's more...

This is my screen:

and this is screen of another players (this is the same mission):

And one more picture:

What's happend here? Anybody know? Why do we have diffrent screens?

Server
    CLA01
    Hello Asarhaddon,

Screens are okay, just mini map don't show piggy-place, to make harder find this place.
    U can't go in, because someone other did it. Only one player for each labirynt can go to piggy-maze.

Greetings,
    Neon

Polish version:
    Cześć Asarhaddon,

wszystko wygląda tak jak powinno, mini-mapka nie pokazuje tego miejsca ze świnką, żeby było ciężej znaleźć ten labirynt ze świnią.
    Do labiryntu ze świnią, może wejść tylko jeden gracz na labirynt, więc nie wejdziesz prawdopodobnie dlatego, bo już ktoś otworzył furtkę labiryntu przed Tobą.

Pozdrawiam,
    Neon

Server
    CLA01
    Thanks for answer. But 4 players can go in the maze, we don't know why. And noone of them took the piggy.

Server
    CLA01
    You can kill a pig only once and after that you can go to the maze but you can't take that mission again. So maybe those players went there because they already killed the Warm and Dolores.
    The other thing is that only one person can walk into the maze. So if one of those 4 players didn't had a mission with pig before and went after the gate to the maze, he/she is the only player that can take this mission.

Regards

Server
    CLA01
    That is the true, nobody did the mission with pig and nobody killed bosses I'm sure that was only a game bug and we lost big chance for treasures. If You can, You can check our daily or another raport. It was our first pig and the pig run away

Server
    CLA01
    after what expedition lvl we can get the pig mission?

Server
    CLA01
    Ohh this pig...
    if I knew the rules I would not have entered the labirint..now none can do it..becaose I blocked the gate..I did it before 2 months ago...didn t know I can t take it anymore!
    And we worked a lot to find it!!
    Last edited by Cristix; 28.02.16 at 20:12.

Server
    CLA01
    Then those who have made the mission , can not do it again ?
    Does the game is because if , or is a failure of the game?
    One of my team already entered and did not find the portal to the final boss , or the pig followed him .
    But neither gave option to those who did not, they could. That and normal?
    Thank you very much.

Server
    CLA01
    Help is hidden in the text of task assignment - where the heat cracked earth (or so it sounded). Beronika look at my message to the PM.
    Nikdy není tak špatně, aby nemohl přijít další patch.
    It is never so badly that it could not be another patch.

Server
    CLA01
    Hi.
    I am Spanish and use a translator.
    I'm trying to answer the pm , but do not know if I 'm sending good.
    The fact is that in my guild , one that already had the title pig to enter the mission. But when it comes to the goal, no pork, no portal or near the bridge daeva . Neither daeva wing website , or pork to give you the mission.
    The other participants of the union, also failed to make the mission because the first had already begun .
    Well, maybe it's a bug , but I see clearly that can only be completed once the mission.
    Last edited by beronika; 16.03.16 at 19:27.

Reply to Thread