Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing seraphs

Server
    CLA01

Missing seraphs

Just lost 2 seraphs to Hrodger (weekly boss), who btw didn't cast a catapult's mark spell this turn. And there were 37 seraphs on the field at the end of the battle (double reinforcements, 2. round). The battle ended with the death of the last enemy unit caused by the agony spell.
    So where are my seraphs? Converted and ran away to IS? :P
    http://scr.hu/9bkf/vsdr6
    I'm using the latest Chrome browser on Windows 8.1 system at the moment.
    Another 2 seraphs were lost earlier in the battle against weekly boss abyssal worm. This time my seraphs suffered ignition retaliation damage at the end of the round after attaking succubus unit. But there were 37 seraphs on the field again. Each one has 1000 HP and 49% fire resistance. Ignition damage was 400 points strong. And at the start the 2. round I was able to see only 18 of 20 seraphs. So, please, explain me the Heroes Online Math Theory, because complex numbers is a piece of cake in comparison to this.

Best regards
    DanteAlfaro/Lanceszczot/Danthell

Server
    CLA01
    Hi Dante,

Please try the following:
    1. Empty your Flash player's cache.
    2. Empty your browser's cache.
    3. Restart your browser and try again.

If you still experience the same or any issues please contact our support team and mention the things you have tried so far.

Server
    CLA01
    Sorry, but it won't work this time The browser was freshly installed and the flash player's cache was empty.
    And I can't try again - not until Thursday anyway if you know what I mean

Server
    CLA01
    Hi Dante,

If you got damage before reinforce the Seraph, even after reinforcements the damage you receive in this battle will decrease the "real life" of Seraph and not the reinforced troops, if you don't got damage before reinforce him, it's possible a bug, send a ticket to support.

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharo View Post
    Hi Dante,

If you got damage before reinforce the Seraph, even after reinforcements the damage you receive in this battle will decrease the "real life" of Seraph and not the reinforced troops, if you don't got damage before reinforce him, it's possible a bug, send a ticket to support.
    No, the damage was done after reinforcements.
    But it's a good point. If you suffer a loss of e.g. 1 unit and give it reinforcements after, you'll still have to cure it in order to maintain the starting number of your creatures. And now: normal attacks after such reinforcements take away you reinforcements HP and you end up the battle with the full roster. I have to check out once more if it's possible to heal such a unit, but AFAIR it's impossible (you can do it if it's not fully healthy).
    However all of this doesn't explain, how 400 fire damage took down 2 seraphs with 1000 HP and 49% fire resistance

Server
    CLA01
    * Maybe it's corrupted armors thingy??

Reply to Thread