Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Old issues which still exist - pierced mind, wrong session, spells

Server
    CLA01

Old issues which still exist - pierced mind, wrong session, spells

Hi,

I’ve been using Drifting Faceless for two weeks now (maybe longer) and I’ve found a few really big bugs, which make the battles difficult (to end without losses).
    When I use a spell called pierce mind and take control over enemy's creatures and then I attack other creatures (without warlord’s command) and enemy wants to escape, something strange happens.
    Somehow, the creatures with the pierce mind spell get one extra turn after their attack and strike my troops.
    I repeat - without a warlord’s command!
    It’s a really big problem in battles with a lots of enemies possessing a big combat force. You can lose whole stack because of one stupid bug.

Second problem - again with Drifting Faceless.
    When I’ve used pierce mind spell on one of enemy creatures (I saw before, that they will be first in queue), but something changed in last moment - my creatures over control fell down in queue and enemy’s creatures attacked them.
    Pierce mind automatically diffuses like always after attack, I know the rules of that skill.
    What when that creature have a warlord’s command? - Drifting Faceless are dead because i can’t do anything to save them, and my other whole stack too.
    Because that change in queue happens always in last moment when I'm going to attack with that creature over control, but no of course - surprise!
    Of course I can use sanctuary spell on creature under control or use time stasis spell or blind everything around that creature which are threaten, but how long? That problem should be fix.

With these stupid bugs I’ve lost over 40 Drifting Faceless.

Third problem - everybody knows our old friend “wrong session” but what when you have a battle and you haven’t got any spells and open spellbook and use abilities of creatures is impossible? ( I’m going to say about this in 4.point of course)
    So you have only one way - you need to relog.
    But when something goes wrong and somehow game log out you and when you return to game you haven’t got a lot of your army ( my last lost was over 50 Blazing Glories and 3 Drifting Faceless).
    Game thinks that wrong session during our relog is capitulation or something I don’t know but when I lost my army which I must buy again with crystals and a lot of gold because of this stupid mistake in game… it’s really unfair.

Fourth problem and the last one for now - spells, where are my spells?
    Almost every co-op battle I start without spells, sometimes I can open my spellbook with a “K” key and I can choose abilities of my creatures with numbers on keyboard but sometimes it doesn’t work. And the only way to do something with that is to relog, but there is a risk that you can lose your troops ( like in the third point) or while you are on a raid, a wrong session can throw you out from it. Is there any chance it (issue with spells) will be fix?

These bugs are with us since last new version, a lots of people already wrote to support and on that forum, but nothing change, they are still exist.

Of course I will sent this to support too, but maybe somebody from this forum have some suggestions to these problems and issues, any informations whatever.

Sorry for my terrible english, but I hope you’ ll understand me.

Best regards, Apath_eia/Apath

Server
    CLA01
    UP for this thread, and +1 for pointing issues that HAVEN'T been fixed for weeks? no, months! since they had beed reported.

From myself I will add:
    - still unsolved issue with double guild leaders (yes, now I know how to fix this on my own, but it would be nice to have it fixed already)
    - new guild bug - my guild had 49 members and still none of us could invite the 50th member - a pop up message says: Cannot invite any new member, guild is full
    - still insolved raid issue - every now and then someone is kicked out the raid AFTER A WON BATTLE. The message says - You have been defeated! Such character is unable to come back to the raid area and do any battles...
    - still unsolved raid issue - in a team one member is shown twice, and one is not shown at all, and it's problematic to invite them to a co-op.
    - still unsolved guild quest with finding ancient treasures - some days the quest is bugged and none of the guild members can find any treasure, sometimes only some characters are deprived of this possibility.

If I remember any more before this thread is deleted, I will add them here.

Please do not advise us to report it to the support team, it has all been reported, with a reply reading 'Sorry, I cannot help you at this point'.
    What we want to know if these bugs are worked on at all, will there be any effort to fix them.
    As players, we don't expect miracles, just some honesty and any feedback at all.
    -

Server
    CLA01
    Hello,

All bugs will be fixed eventually, but some issues and bugs have priority over others. (E.g. login issues had #1 priority)

Server
    CLA01
    Oh deer,

so now it's login issues that stopped whole team from debugging the game?? (Can you tell us how many people works on this game?? Or it's a secret?) That's laughable. As guys told before me - some of bugs are really, really old - like the one with "Wrong session", it's almost as old as this game.

As for Faceless it's known issue, that after you pierced them - hit with them and make enemy surrender, they'll have their turn as enemy... so do not surrender when there is an enemy turn... (IMHO, i don't feel they'll bother to fix this...)... I will guess that second issue have something with initiative thingy...

Server
    CLA01
    Is a joke? Isn’t it?

“ All bugs will be fixed eventually”
    And what now?
    How can I play when I have to relog 7 times during 3 hours?
    I play on low graphic quality without special effects and I have really good processor and graphic card, and over 16GB RAM . On that computer I can play in a really more demanding games.
    Why I have got such big problems with normal online game?

Login issues, ok. And everyone is working at them now?
    From really long time there was no login issues,
    Now I can see really big progress since last time.

But what with other bugs? Why you can’t fix them too? Eventually?
    A lot of things can happen eventually...

Maybe you should give us some informations about I don’t know…
    Maybe when the new version which fix these bugs will be deploy? Or something, whatever…
    A lot of players payed for that game and you can’t be honest with them?

Server
    CLA01
    Hello,

This bug is known but very rare. So we are still gathering data to figure out what can trigger it. And while I can't discuss specifics, we are working on making a better experience for everyone. If you have any (technical) issues, please contact our support team.

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya View Post
    Hello,

This bug is known but very rare.
    Which one? Drifting faceless, unexpected change in creatures movement order, need for a re-login now and then in attempt to cast a spell, wrong session, losing troops due to wrong session (really, this should be solved, temporarily at least, as a capitulation - it hurts less when you loose some gold instead of e.g. event troops) or perhaps the ancient treasures bug (I've heard about a workaround - you have to cancel the mission and accept it again... and again and again )?
    I don't really see how these bugs could be solved in your closed game development enviroment, because it depends on debugging them on common user computers. So I think all the promises of solving the issues are just only wishful thinking and counting on some luck.
    Last edited by DanteAlfaro; 24.11.15 at 16:31. Reason: And I assure you, those bugs are not so rare.

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya View Post
    Hello,

This bug is known but very rare. So we are still gathering data to figure out what can trigger it. And while I can't discuss specifics, we are working on making a better experience for everyone. If you have any (technical) issues, please contact our support team.
    Rly ? When they are repaired pig expoit (for quickly obtain the 13 heroic lvl), pvp exploit (for quickly obtain sezon points), hard battles bug or exploit (infinite council position doing 1-3 hard battles per day), and much more.

Server
    CLA01
    I almost forgot one of the most irritating bugs - replacing a spell with hero's default attack. I think everyone experiences this in most of the battles - I select a spell and before I move the cursor to the object of the spell, the spell is disactivated and instead replaced with hero's primary attack skill. So I can either click ultra fast and manage to cast the spell before it's replaced, or I can wait a couple of seconds for the spell to disappear and select it again, this time it will work well.
    Haven players also have this problem when using glories and their blind spell which can be replaced with basic attack if they don't pay enough attention.
    Necropolis players will encounter this same bug when choosing stasis ability with their fate spinners and see it replaced with the creatures' basic attack.
    Please note that I'm not a moron and if I choose to cast a given spell, I MEAN IT, I don't need any help with deciding if maybe I should have a second thought about it

Server
    CLA01
    @hannamartinez - agreed - even though it could be avoided by using key binds - 1 - 8 for spell (from quick spell bar) and 1 - 3 for creatures attacks.

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast