Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat & battles iisues

Server
    CLA01

I know...I know...the staff loves screenshots...so here! take ur screenshot about CHAT IS NOT WORKING!!!!!!

And is not only the chat... I mean, I can live play without chat. There are another solutions like TS3 or discord... but NO! is not only the chat fails ALL WEEKEND ...bc I know...I know, staff here doesn't answer on weekends....... IS THE WHOLE GAME IS NOT WORKING AT ALL!!!!!

The battles are totally uncoordinated to the turns in battle, skills are not showing and enemies are not dying...yeah! they remain in screen even though you hit all of them.........

I only have one question....Why this game is failing so frecuently?? and you dont care about it !!!.. WHY??????????
    Last edited by Kaolinette; 31.07.16 at 10:14.

Server
    CLA01
    Hello, can you tell me why you can´t reset server (CLA01)? Chat doesn´t work and game has a huge bugs in battles. This problem takes more than 24 hours. Thanks for your answer.

Server
    CLA01
    They're sleeping. Give 'em a break :P
    Give us better servers!

Server
    CLA01
    Where is BB Eraya, MOD_JagenHghar, MOD_Aericura??????????????????
    Why do not you have any information about this situation? Game has been poured and here another HAPPY HOURS. Ubi stupidity knows no bounds

Server
    CLA01
    Right now more than 48 hours have passed with the game unplayable.

It's Monday 11:00 morning CEST and the game is still not working. No chat, Fails in middle of a battle..is IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY!!!

When are you gonna pay attetion to thiiis??? WHEEEENN????!

Server
    CLA01
    Warm greetings for the team of developers. Did you enjoy your weekend? We had not at all. It's Monday, so the rush to work! If you found a couple of minutes, then restart the server CLA. And if you had more time and fix the causes of the repeated failure of the server. Thanks
    Restart is not repair

Server
    CLA01
    I won't waste my time and write again about problems cause they don't listen to us. I played many MMO games but here is the worst support I ever seen. It's PATHETIC!!!

Server
    CLA01
    Dear Heroes,
    thank you for this information. We are on it, please be patient and stay polite.

Server
    CLA01
    Hi everyone,

I have requested a server restart. Please stay polite, also when you can't login or are experiencing other issues. We are here to help you, we're on your side.. please respect that.

Server
    CLA01
    It 's impossible that in the weekend there is no one who can fix the game or restart the server.
    And today is Monday and the only thing that works is the happy hour.
    Change the team of programmers because, in this way, it's impossibile go on with all these problems every time.

Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast