Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 187

Server
    CLA01

Discussion Round: Version 187

Dear Heroes,

Please use this topic to discuss the changes that have been made, you can find the changelog here.

Bug reports can be posted in the specific forums or be sent to our support team.

Keep in mind to follow the forum and game-rules in this part of the forums as well. Thank you!

Best regards,
    BB_Eraya

Server
    CLA01
    Update small...

Server
    CLA01
    Our guild had opened the gates 1 2 3 .After a new version of active gates is only 1. Is now too after every season we will have to pay for the new materials to open 2 and 3 ???

Server
    CLA01
    Server CLA is dead - this is version number ?????, maybe u know BB Eraya

My new version is - no buy hero seals - can we discuss about this??

Yeah yeah, I know your office and technical support dont work during weekend, they dont care about game and players

But the most important thing - server is down but SHOP with hero seals still working, how it is possible, miracle??

Server
    CLA01
    Gates in guild expedition doesn't works
    Namtar is dead
    but....
    shop is working - shop is ALWAYS working
    happy hours - stop laughing

bb/ubi you can celebrate implementation of new super version

Server
    CLA01
    All the new versions are tested before deployment but somehow they came with bugs. We all know all the problems right now and infromed the support.
    As we know the support team works on Monday till Friday, so please keep calm, all will be working again.
    Love what you do!

Server
    CLA01
    The game has to work 7 days a week. Why, then, does not support any service 7 days too?

Server
    CLA01
    Dear Heroes , blah blah blah. We are glad that you are trying to play the game blah blah blah. We are doing what we can to you it sometimes succeeded , thats why we have introduced some changes blah blah blah . Although they will not result in the ability to log in to the game , but it will be easier access to the shop. And remember you don't have to log in to the map to buy hero seals, just log in to the main page and u can buy hero seals as much as you want

and who is an idiot now????

Server
    CLA01
    Namtar is dead but i played in Namtar after wrote to forum in subject a bugs. I back in land of light, i must log out and log in, that game acted.
    Gildia Pomorzanie na zawsze pamięci.Starzy gracze na zawsze w pamięci.

Server
    CLA01
    1. Why I can*t acces neither of my characters ?
    2. What the hell cooked the *most brilliant minds from BlueByte* ?
    3. Why the fuck this puppets can*t resolve the BUG from the Abysal Worm in Chapter 1 human ?
    4. For what reason should any player buy SEALS when the game is bugged and sucks ?
    5. Why my game only loading but not starting ?

It better be some good answers pendejos !!!

P.S.: It seems to me that the BlueByte wothless prestigious team you have a new problem ... when I use the portal to travel especialy to Chapter 4 - Light Lands the game blockes and it*s only loading his master brains ... when you hit refresh page your stupid game FREEZE entirely !!!

SO FIX IT.
    Last edited by July; 20.09.15 at 22:05.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast