Thread: forgotten places

Server
    CLA01

forgotten places

First of all, apologies for the translator.
    What worries me, I now forgotten the map of places, and could not even survive the battle for second troop. After being months to do so, I think a great mistake not to give monks inquisitors a physical sanctuary ... and even without having it, it could be replaced by better troops. The level would be disproportionate, I'm level 21 dragon knight, and it has proved impossible army fight for me. But having changed the preventive attack that always tubieron Praetorian. Though I doubt try again ... but can you change this you'd better quiteis for heroes like mine, it is a waste of time and significant resources.

Regards.

Server
    CLA01
    Hello Adr1a,

It's a good translator as it did translate into English quite well!
    Thank you for your feedback! There are more topics about the 'Sanctuary' skill which I have forwarded to the teams already, I will add your feedback to it as well.

As for the Forgotten Sites: These are quite difficult indeed, this is intended and they are very rewarding. The troops you find inside the Forgotten Sites are always random, so maybe you have more luck next time with other troops. If you keep having difficulties my advice is to gain a few levels and abilities before you try to complete the Forgotten Sites again.

Good luck!