Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Discussion Round: Version 183

Server
    CLA01
    So practically if i have the experience rune and i can't login, i will loose that experience rune because it is timed, although i paid for it. Nice

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by Katana007 View Post
    So practically if i have the experience rune and i can't login, i will loose that experience rune because it is timed, although i paid for it. Nice
    When everything will get back to normal (I mean you will be able to log in) you should wrote a ticket to support team and they will probably give you some recompense.

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Shiva View Post
    When everything will get back to normal (I mean you will be able to log in) you should wrote a ticket to support team and they will probably give you some recompense.
    The problem is that actually nobody knows what means "normal" in this game, because of notoriety of login issues, which accure after almost every hotfix or new version.

Server
    CLA01
    I can't say anything about v.183 - probably this should be the last version of the game - The last one et all.
    I propose to write a letter to UBISOFT COMPANY - they have made a really fantastic games, the only problem is a cooperation with Blue Byte. 'Heroes online' had potential as big as the world top games, but with BB support it became a pathetic attempt to create the bugs that frustrated even the most faithfull players. The lost of profits should be evident, and this is the last the time for change. Since 1 year of playing I don't see any progress , so time to get rid with BB. That's my oppinion, who agrees with?
    Last edited by pitikamiti; 21.08.15 at 22:56.

Server
    CLA01
    still cant log in . hot fix didnt help . is it only me ?

Server
    CLA01
    No. and it's weekend so wait until next week

Server
    CLA01
    still cant log in

Server
    CLA01
    This new version is probably the worst of all! The game does not work, constantly freezes, disconnects due to "session invalid". Did you cancel the invitation to coop battles in expedition. And most importantly you did not fix ANYTHING! Vermin of Amateurs!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2