Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 160 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Login-Issues Topic.

Server
    CLA01
    whats happened a polish server its about 20 hours and so what

Server
    CLA01
    Aerius, do you really think you talk to the bunch of morons ? You are mod, and you wrote "Let's all take notice that this happened in week-end when no one is at work". Are you f***ing kidding me? Does it mean, that every time when no one is at work game should not working? Seriously? What with my money? What with the RESPECT ?? How the hell did you became a mod here if you writing such a bulls****t...

Server
    CLA01
    Why the game works at weekends if UBI not working at weekends?
    If you run a game you need to work all the time when game running and keep quality and standards working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    Close the game when you do not work and have no controll over the game and players.
    Game running without control when UBI got holiday or weekends?
    You are not normal inside UBI ... really this is not normal ...
    UNBELIEVEBLE !!!
    Really NOBODY in UBI expect that game can stop after 16:00 hours working days and on weekends or holidays?
    Are you child ???
    Do you think we are stupid?
    Last edited by TOM-BLISKI; 23.08.15 at 22:29.

Server
    CLA01
    lol

Server
    CLA01
    Guys, stop attacking Aerius, he is ONLY MOD, not admin. In fact, he is only one person, who write here, server is offline and dont work to monday, so stand up of pc and go to air. I dont belived, why you are so angry to men, who do everethink what he can do. If you need rude, so write to ubisoft, not here..

Server
    CLA01
    Thank you Matony, i am agree with all that you said.

A moderator is not a game developer, is not working for Ubisoft, he does this work voluntary. He can not restart the server, he can not fix server issues.
    I saw no none answered here and i wanted to give you an answer.
    I am a player too, i play every day, i am also unhappy if the server dosen't work.

For complains (why no one works in week-end) you can write any time you want by e-mail or Facebook directly to the source.
    Also if you have complains about my modding you can report me.
    Love what you do!

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by AGATKA View Post
    What's wrong with this game?
    Unfortunately this what always been. Zero changes. Ass behaviour as usual. No information as usual. Less and less users as usual. UBI BUGY Level ~ constant.

Server
    CLA01
    Dear Aerius,
    if you are not game developer, you do not work for Ubisoft, you do this "voluntary" job, what exactly are you doing here?. You can not restart the server, you can not fix server issues. You can not nothing. Do not you all ladies and gentleman think, he is hare here only to stand in front and collect all the shit throwing in his face. ?? What kind of volunteer wanna do this?
    And very important thing. I do not want you to think this is attack, hate or something. This is just my opinion.

Server
    CLA01
    Ubisoft... SHAME ON YOU!
    I 'm not going to buy any of your games - if You are so windy!
    Are you getting money for nothing?

MOD - Could you plesase - resend my words to admin? Thanks!
    Last edited by mickpr; 24.08.15 at 00:40.

Server
    CLA01

Exclamation i cant connect to game

hello 2 days wait, to the last login in the game i cant enter que button of play now is gray and cant pulse, the server is in maintenance?? is really rare never have nothing problem for play... well wait for know how can play

Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 160 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast