Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Support team

Server
    CLA01

Support team

The answer to the problem will come a month after the announcement. For online games unimaginable delay. Do you think anyone is curious on your universal answer after all this time? Online means to constantly be on the line. Who wants to wait a month? We want to play right away.

Server
    CLA01
    Hi BijeCz,

Firstly I want to apologize on behalf of our support team for the delay of their reply to your support ticket. They have gotten a huge amount of tickets while we were experiencing login issues and they are still working the enormous backlog gained by that.

I can assure you that everyone will get a reply as soon as possible, but please do not send multiple tickets regarding the same issue/question as this will only cause more delay for you and other players and nobody wants that.

As for the login issues; our teams are still investigating the cause of them and this will be fixed as soon as they have prepared a fix. If you still experience issues are the hotfix from last week; please send a bug report to our support team.

Server
    CLA01
    Perhaps it would be support team relieved if the developers have done their job well. The game does not work again, as every day.
    Nikdy není tak špatně, aby nemohl přijít další patch.
    It is never so badly that it could not be another patch.

Server
    CLA01
    Hey, wake up!
    The game is not running. No information, no process works. Just a lot of talk and promises! Daily bonuses are lost. Premium bonuses runs without the possibility of use.
    As an expression of apology, you should somehow reward players. Not on the account, but each character in the game!

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Eraya View Post
    Hi BijeCz,

Firstly I want to apologize on behalf of our support team for the delay of their reply to your support ticket. They have gotten a huge amount of tickets while we were experiencing login issues and they are still working the enormous backlog gained by that.

I can assure you that everyone will get a reply as soon as possible, but please do not send multiple tickets regarding the same issue/question as this will only cause more delay for you and other players and nobody wants that.

As for the login issues; our teams are still investigating the cause of them and this will be fixed as soon as they have prepared a fix. If you still experience issues are the hotfix from last week; please send a bug report to our support team.

bb_eraya
    ye are of this it should be answered for each ticket
    if you do not give advice that is behind this work was beyond
    repair problems with the game because it already ceases to be funny
    still problems with the game are the result of your incompetence

Server
    CLA01
    No info on main page! No info on facebook! Thank you - go away! If you are not interested in the player, then go to work in factories. Everyone! Developers, team support and management. Remember - that from us - the players, you have money
    Last edited by YarBek; 31.07.15 at 09:58.

Server
    CLA01
    Quote Originally Posted by YarBek View Post
    No info on main page! No info on facebook! Thank you - go away! If you are not interested in the player, then go to work in factories. Everyone! Developers, team support and management
    Yeah, everything great but problem started about 5 PM, so I knew "that's the end of playing for today as usual"
    It's 8:55. They didn't even started to work, so don't expect to much from them :P

Server
    CLA01
    I do not care about their working hours. This game is online and 24/7. Let them sit there trained monkey, which restarts the server. Or whether the monkey presses "emergency button" and give them to know that something is not working.

Server
    CLA01
    To BB_Eraya:

Some time ago you (I mean devs/company) made a really good decision. For many months we (players) asked to start doing everyday a restart of the server and you finally accepted that idea. Pity is that was only for few days. Another mistake on your account.

BB_Penelopa couldn't force this idea through. Maybe you will be able to make devs understand that everyday restart is really needed and if they think it's a bad idea, then we want the reason why they think so. Not dyplomatic answer like a robot (we are tired of that too).

The truth is that number of players DOESN'T grow as you said at "recruitment for moderators" topic. We are not stupid. We see that everyday the number of our friends drops and this is not because game doesn't have potential. It's because devs make bad decisions over and over again. You are the only person that can change something because you are the only one that have contact with someone who makes decisions and also with the customer. If they continue to ignore our comments and sugestions, the game will be dead soon.
    Last edited by IzzyCz; 31.07.15 at 11:30.

Server
    CLA01
    Hi Izzy,

In order to 'do something' about the current situation, I do need your (you & the community) help though! Post (constructive) feedback which I can pass on in the forums, help me evolve feedback and ideas from other players. Together we can change a lot in to a more positive direction, as the MMHO development team has always taken all feedback (from CLA / CLB and RU) into account even though sometimes you did not feel like that happened.

This also means I could really use some moderators, with a fresh pair of eyes! A moderator doesn't only tell other players to behave or edit forum posts with bad language, no they also help me with ideas and pass on feedback of the community to me.

Having this said, I would like to add; if you want to mean something for MMHO and the communities, apply for the moderator position!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast