Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BUG !!! Não consigo entrar no jogo há mais de 2 horas !!! Tela CARREGANDO ETERNAMENTE

Server
    CLA01
    Mas nunca mais resolvem isto?

Server
    CLA01
    Hemos hecho una página de Facebook para la comunidad CLA ... Si no podemos jugar ..vamos a chatear ! Por favor únete a nosotros !!

http://www.facebook.com/MMHOComm

Server
    CLA01
    ffs... what the hell is this shame? shame on you guys, we who speak PORTUGUESE also have the right to play, and many of us pay to play, what do you want? what are you waiting for??????? been 3 days that i cant log! do i need to start a new char and pretend that i prefer speak ynglischeE so you can let me play??? camon ffs do some homework, just in my nayberwood we are like 10 ppl playing this game, all doing new chars in servers we dont want to play, what you going to do about it????? do you need some workers??? i have plenty of friends unenployed that know how to do what you are needing for... please WORK WORK WORK, or say that you done need us, but TELL US, be honest. have a nice day (or not)
    From a player that is loving the game, and cant play... very sorry, but you deserve it, face it.

Server
    CLA01
    estou com o mesmo problema, quando vão resolver?????

Server
    CLA01
    é tbm estou com o mesmo problema hehehe nao carrega

Server
    CLA01
    Não tenho certeza se esse problema é só com o servidor br pessoal, ouvi dizer que está relacionado aos jogadores que está em algun clan...quem não tem ainda consegue logar. O que faz sentido já que a manutenção visava tirar alguns bugs dos clans.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2