Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug Report: Cavern Fate Spinners

Server
    CLA01

Bug Report: Cavern Fate Spinners

I have encountered bug with Fate Spinners's attack "Venomous Spit". Despite of description which say it can't affect undead, constructs and spirits, it poisoned my spectres (image). In next turn other Fate Spinners poisoned both stacks of vampires.

Last edited by Darken1; 02.02.15 at 14:14.

Server
    CLA01
    Hi Darken1,

Thank you for reporting this! If you have a spare moment; please report it to our Support team, so they can investigate this issue.

Server
    CLA01
    I did it already

Server
    CLA01
    And also same problem with Venom Spitting Spiderlings and their Ability Venomous Spit

Server
    CLA01
    Every ability which should not affect undead, affect players undead (poison, bleeding....), but AI units are immune, so i think that players undead are not true undead, to example Drifting Faceless skill mind pierce should not affect undead, AI Faceless can take control over my undead units, but my Drifting Faceless (from event) are limited only to living creatures.

Server
    CLA01
    Propíchnutí mysli už je opravený, už na nemrtvý nefunguje.

Reply to Thread